To use this page manual provisioning must be enabled by Badger Meter personnel.
Use the Location page to manually add a new Location or update information for an existing Location in BEACON.
To update an existing Location:
- Search for an existing Location by entering its Location ID, Name or Address, and select the Location from the list.
Note: When searching for a Location ID, Name or Address that includes a forward slash, type just the numbers and letters. Do not include the slash. For example, to search for 123/a Main Street, type 123a Main Street.
- Edit the applicable fields.
- When finished, click the Update Location button.
To add a new Location:
- Click the New button.
- Fill in all applicable fields (Location Name is the only required field, but including a Location ID is recommended).
- When finished, click the Create Location button.