Q: How do we export reads based on search results?
A: Follow this procedure to select search results using filters on the Monitor page and export reads to a file:
- In BEACON, click the Monitor tab. Notice a Consumption Graph is displayed.
- Use the filters on the left side of the screen to sort results as desired. For example, click the arrow next to the Continuous Flow Expected filter to expand it, and then choose No to filter the results of what is displayed by the water consumption graph. Notice that data filtering criteria are displayed next to the Actions button.
- Select Export Data from the Actions drop-down menu.
- In the Export Data menu, do one of the following:• Select Latest Reads, click Start Data Export and save the resulting CSV-format file.
Click anywhere in the End Date field and use the Calendar to pick an end date.
- If desired, use the Unit and Resolution drop-down menus to set unit of measure and read tolerance.
- Click Start Data Export and save the resulting CSV-format file.