Passwords to BEACON are created during the initial signup process. Passwords must be a minimum of 8 characters. The best passwords are easy to remember and difficult to guess. We suggest using a simple phrase or life-long goal as the basis of your password. Remove spaces, randomly capitalize letters, and include at least one number.
If you forget your password, follow these steps to reset it:
- If you are already signed into BEACON, click the Sign Out button in the upper right and proceed to Step 2.
If you are not signed into BEACON, start at Step 3.
- Click the Sign back in button.
- Click the Forgot Password? button.
- Enter your user name, and click the Email Me button.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset or change your password. If you use your email address to log into more than one utility in BEACON or your email address is also linked to EyeOnWater, you may receive more than one password reset email.
Note: The reset password link in the email expires after 48 hours.
Reset Passwords Across Utilities
- BEACON lets you use the same email address as your user name for accounts with different water utilities.
- You can also use the same or different passwords for BEACON access to different utilities.
- To change or reset your password(s), click the Forgot Password link. Be sure to check your email inbox for separate reset password emails.