Q: Is there a way to export a file with reads for meters with leaks or backflows?
A: Leak Start Date, Leak Rate and Backflow columns in the Meter Reads export file allow you to identify meters with the largest leaks or backflows that require corrective action.
- Click the arrow that corresponds to either the Leak Detected or Backflow in the Flow Health module on the At a Glance page.
- On the Monitor page, select Export Data from the Actions drop-down menu.
- In the Export Data menu, do one of the following:• Select Latest Reads, click Start Data Export and save the resulting CSV-format file.
• Select Date Range, and lick anywhere in the Start Date field and use the Calendar to pick a start date.
Click anywhere in the End Date field and use the Calendar to pick an end date.
- If desired, use the Unit drop-down menu to set unit of measure.
- Use the Read Interval drop-down menu to select Hourly.
- Click Start Data Export and save the resulting CSV-format file.